Vicki has been working as a qualified sports massage therapist since March 2006 and is a full member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA) & Sports Therapy Organisation (STO).
Vicki has worked with many professional teams and athletes including:
- Swansea City FC
- Sport Wales
- Swansea Ospreys RFC
- Welsh Ladies Senior Football Team
- British Swimming & British Disability Swimming Squads
- British Triathletes
- British Master Swimming Championships
- British Disabled Swimming Squad
- Wales Hockey Team
- Members of the Cardiff Blues & Newport Gwent Dragons Rugby Teams
Vicki has been a keen sports woman from a very young age and has succeeded to the highest level in swimming, having reached the Olympic Swimming Trials in 2000. Following her swimming career Vicki still enjoys the challenge of physically demanding sports, such as half marathons, 10ks and has recently taken up triathlon! Vicki also enjoys many other sports including wake boarding, surfing and squash.